Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Afro Hair to shaggy alike hair (curly)?

SHAGGY AFRO (curly)?



I`m afro-latino but my hair is pretty much 100% afro like black people`s hair and All i need to know is how can i have my afro to be like shaggy`s hair in this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pcc2_lKy58I



*****If the link is not working just look for a video called strength of a women by shaggy on youtube. My hair is a bit shorter than his it`s about the size of that girl on his left side playing a guitar which is your right side when you are looking on the video THANK you



Afro Hair to shaggy alike hair (curly)?

Shaggy is sexxy and I love his hair..



Do you have his hair texture or something similar? If your hair is more nappy in texture it's not going to curl up and be fluffy and loose like that.



If you do have his texture, try to get products that will define your natural curls and cut back on frizz..



Afro Hair to shaggy alike hair (curly)?

I am african and i also have an afro but because of the texture of it I cant possibly have hair like his. Mine is just round and looks like a fuzz ball lol Report It



Afro Hair to shaggy alike hair (curly)?

shaggy's hair



why him?



tjat guys weird



Afro Hair to shaggy alike hair (curly)?

Well Shaggy is obviously has a mixed African heritage, which is equally the same for Latinos and Blacks, (only our language and traditions separate us, not our race, especially if you are from the DR, Puerto Rico, Panama, Belize where we are similarly African, European, native mixtures (I'm African, Scottish Chinese, and Cherokee and consider myself BLACK, because that's what I look like). He has looser coiled hair because of this. I have a similar texture when my hair is in its natural state. If your hair is more coiled than Shaggys, you will have to put a texturizer or relaxer it in it---go to a hair dresser or better yet, find a natural hair care salon. If it's has a similar coil, all you have to do is get a good thick conditioner (a Cholesterol or Nexxus Humectress) and a lot of straws. Look up straw sets. You take a straw and you wrap the hair around it. Let it dry. When you enravel the straw set, the curl will be loose and similar to Shaggys. Good luck!!!



Afro Hair to shaggy alike hair (curly)?

Dont be racist man



Afro Hair to shaggy alike hair (curly)?

hair supply store go there ask for a textureizer it comes in a kit for men but make sure it's for man of color,

No comments:

Post a Comment