Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How can I make straight hair curly?

I have had straight hair my whole life and have grown it out once. For the past year I have had my hair in a buzz cut. I am trying to grow it out again and I was wondering if there was anything to help me grow it into a shag, like curly, without using mousse or gel or getting a light perm. Thanks!



How can I make straight hair curly?

If its naturally straight then you just might have to use gel or something. Try using a shampoo and let it air dry...might be nappy but that's what curly mostly is.



How can I make straight hair curly?

try putting it into like four braids after you wash it, leave them in for a few hours or until dry and your hair will be curly, make a lot of small braids for smaller, more defined curls, and less, larger braids for bigger, wavy curls. OR you could do the exact same thing with little, or big buns on your head, just leave or sleep with them in. Also you could try hot curlers. There are shampoos for that as well. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment