Monday, April 16, 2012

Is my hair curly or kinky? It's curly when wet, kinky when dry.?

Do I have curly or kinky hair? Curly kinky?



And how can I keep it curly when dry?



Is my hair curly or kinky? It's curly when wet, kinky when dry.?

you sound like you have the same kind of hair that I do. my advice, hair gel. just find one that doesnt have alcohol in it. I also use the Sunsilk Hydratherapy (the leave in condition stuff in the pink bottle) and it is heavensent. I dont even need gel when I use that.



And don't overbrush it.



Is my hair curly or kinky? It's curly when wet, kinky when dry.?

Kinky can mean frizzy. Try a product called Frizz-Ease. It will help maintain your curl without the kinky stuff.



Is my hair curly or kinky? It's curly when wet, kinky when dry.?

That depends....... is your hair wet or dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment