Monday, May 7, 2012

Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

i have natrully curly hair and i LOVE it straight but some times it looks cute curly but its really hard to get it cute curly should i kemicly straightne it (like a perm only straight) will it not work that and i weant to tip my hair pink not tint TIP as in the bottoms



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

I have naturally straight hair. I can't get t to curl no matter how hard I try! I got it to curl for my senior prom but the curls had fallen out by the time I got there! It looked horrible! I think you should just straighten it with you straightening iron when you want it straight. Don't use chemicals on your hair if you don't need to! As for the tips. It could look very cute. I did mine like this once on high school. I liked it! I did mine purple tho. It faded to pink before long. I damaged my hair horribly in high school tho! I bleached it white then did the tips. My poor hair! lol I would not chemicaly straighten it then color it! that is too much product for your hair to take! It will just break off or fall out! That is bad! Pick one or the other! You are blessed with curly hair so I would go with the tips and straighten your hair when you want it straight! Don't do it chemically. Just what I think tho. I would give anything to be able to have curly hair!



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

Well it is easier to straighten than curl, trust me i know this. If you really do like your curly hair at least SOME of the time i would keep it like that and just straighten it. As for the pink, i dont really like it, but if thats your thing, more power to you!! Have fun!



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

if u like straight hair then relax it, any time u want curls use hot iron and spray and u'll get mega-buck curls. the pink part will appear more dry than the rest of the hair because of the dye used so u have to mosturise it more in order to avoid split ends.



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

okay, first use puncuation, then spell check, and finnaly, capitals in the correct place. I have no idea what you are trying to ask.



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

If you want your hair straight by no means use a perm. Wash your hair and give it a hot oil treatment, towel dry and use a little bit of hair balm, part you hair into sections and apply the balm and then blow dry your hair straight down, (don't point the blow dryer up it causes frizz), after your all dry part your hair into small sections and simply, use hair grease to flat iron your hair down and when you're finished wrap your hair up tightly like you were going to bed so it can get used to this new style, it's called training your hair. Have fun :)



P.S: With the pink get it done professionally, or do it instead of the hot oil treatment, so you won't damage or dry your hair. out



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

oKay don't do anything to your hair. Once you permantly straighten your hair your curly hair will be gone.



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

try it!!!



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

okay. chemically straightening your hair can sometimes damage your hair. i have naturally curly hair but i always straighten mine with a straightening iron, and when i want my hair to curl, well accualy to get waves, i straighten it then use a curling iron to curl it, it tames the frizz.



Ok hair qustion curly/straight?

K i have curly hair too... and i love it! If u like ur curly hair sometimes, you can take a shower in the morning then when u get out, ring out most of the wettness, then scrunch in Secret Weapon Flawlesss FInishing Creme, its from the company John Frieda. U srcunch it in when ur dry and everything is done except hair (i do my hair the last) now i wouldnt get it permantly straight.. people would die for curly hair. So if u like it straightened u can get a good straightener and straighten it every now and then.. if u straighten and blow dry it too much itll dry out your hair.. So i would wear it curly sometimes and let it dry on its own... Oooo pink cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment