Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

I have super curly hair and I just ran out of my curl mouse. All that's left is my boyfriend's suave mousse, a little bit of pomade, and alot of no frizz cream and serums. How can I tame it before it dries? Quick! Help me please!



Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

well use a bit of the cream and mousse together



Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

use the mousse or put it up then get rid of any frizz with the serum or you can use olive oil. good luck



Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

my mom s a cosmetologist and just rush t and about every five min. and you should be O.K



Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

you could 'Eat Your Vitamins And Drink Your Milk' :D



Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

Use your no frizz cream and really work it into your hair. Then use the suave mousse and blow dry your hair. Now, set a straightner to a really low heat and slide down hair.



Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

Just put your hair up in a tight bun that's really neat. Once it's dry (might take a while) take it out. Your hair should be smooth, and much straighter.



Quick! My hair is wet and i'm out of product! How can I tame it? (WAY CURLY)?

try using A LOT of ur bf's suave mousse. i used to have that stuff and it didn't work well for me unless i used a lot of it, but i have straight hair, so idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment