Monday, May 7, 2012

Curly hair helppp???

My hair is naturaly some what wavy. But i like to scrunch my hair to make it more curly. Does anyone know of any gels or scrunch spray, that DOESNT make your hair look hard or wet?



Curly hair helppp???

I too have curly hair and feel your pain. After years of trying a ton of products, I've found that I like Redken's Fresh Curls line the best. Really light in my hair, great definition. I would try their line if you haven't already



Curly hair helppp???

well press ur hair most of the time ok



Curly hair helppp???

The best ones are bedhead and Pantene. They're very heavy so only use a little bit from a distance that should do the job. But if not and u ave nothing go for loreal its thick but doesnt show up as much as it works. : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment