Monday, May 7, 2012

Curly hair help.....?

Ok I have very very curly hair and it is natural...Its about shoulder to mid back length. I always wear it up in a ponytail because if I don't and leave it down it gets too frizzy even if I put loads of product in it. What are some good styles for my hair...and also can you give me some good hold products that won't let my hair frizz when its down. The thing is is that when its wet the style looks great but when it dries it looks crappy.



Curly hair help.....?

if you go to ultra. get paul mitchell taming spray. it works prety good. i have natrual curly hair.



Curly hair help.....?

Have you tried loose waves? I know a method on how to get them if you want, just email me



Curly hair help.....?

I have long, very thick, curly hair that gets REALLY poofy and frizzy if I don't do anything to it.



The only thing I have found that helps me with this problem is mousse. Right after I get out of the shower, I brush my hair, then I put mousse in it, then I brush it again, and then I let it air dry.



Im sure there's probably a much more effective, stylish way to do it, but my way is easy and gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment