Monday, May 7, 2012

Girls with curly hair..help!?

any one have curly hair and then u straighten but want to curl is with a curling iron and doesnt't curl?! what the hell?..what should i do..i obviously dont want to keep my hair natural..cause natural curly is way different than curling iron curly...anyone have the same problem as me?



Girls with curly hair..help!?

Well, I don't know what the texture of your hair is but I do know mine is very curly, dry, and easily damaged. When I straiten my hair then curl the ends. I use a heat tamer before I straiten (tresume), then once strait, I use infusium 23 leave-in conditioner to get my hair slightly damp, hairspray it (while damp) then curl it. becareful not to over process your hair. If its allready over processed you might want to try getting a trim, or a hot oil treatment. They work wonders!



Girls with curly hair..help!?

Yes. I'm still looking for some cute ways to wear mine naturally curly myself. I'll help you out if I find some.



Girls with curly hair..help!?

After you straighten your hair use something like Halo which is a curl amplifier. You will be able to curl your hair then.



Girls with curly hair..help!?

don't iron. blow dry then use a curling iron. use hairspray to hold the curls



Girls with curly hair..help!?

i have the exact problem you straighten it and think you want to do the wavy look and you curl it and by the time your done it drops. I still haven't found the answer to that question but I have just left my hair curly because it damages my hair so bad when you put to much heat to it.



Girls with curly hair..help!?

i had the same problem. your hair could be not curling easily when it straight because it dry. Dry Hair is like dealing with something dead it doesn't do what you tell it to do. what you need to do is apply a light weight moisturizer on your hair to protect your hair from the heat before you straighten. after your done straightening you shouldn't apply heavy hairspray because it will weigh down your hair but apply something light weight that will lock in your curls. Got2b curl- vacious is a good product use should try that is what i use before i curl. Hair wax can also help but it hard to find the right one. I don't know the texture and condition of your hair so if i were you go into a hair saloon and ask them for some advice on your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment