Monday, May 7, 2012

Fine, thick, curly hair. HELP.?

my hairs really really really odd. I have really fine hair, but alot of it. and it curls like the devil. i straighten it, but it gets damaged so easy, and it falls flat. but when i try to wear it curly, it only curls at the bottom and my hair ends up looking flat. any products or techniques i can use to either make my straight hair less damged/look less damaged or make my hair curl at the top or look equal?



Fine, thick, curly hair. HELP.?

try pravana products they are great also use kenra hari spray it holds through humidity and keeps your hair soft to touch



Fine, thick, curly hair. HELP.?

try getting a perm



Fine, thick, curly hair. HELP.?

U can check out the websites bellow for ur betterment.



Fine, thick, curly hair. HELP.?

go and buy SUNSILK DAMAGE REPAIR SHAMPOO,CONDITIONER,CREAM%26amp; SYSTEM!!it helps ur hair nt 2 be damaged gt 4 things on damage repair!! i had tat hair u juz told i tried sunsilk damge repair(all the 4 items) my hair bcme smooth n no tangles n no damaged and my curl was so smooth if u straight it wal be very beautiful!! believe me

No comments:

Post a Comment