Monday, May 7, 2012

Straighten Curly Hair?

My hair isn't really curly like curly fries it just kinda curves like a wave. I was wondering how I can get my hair straight like Stephen from Laguna Beach.



Straighten Curly Hair?

well if its long enought use a straightener and if not then put a beenie on after you get out of the shower and brush it down before you put on the hat and then maybe either sleep with it on or keep it on for a few hours. trust me my boyfriend has really cury hair and thats what he does and his comes out a little wavy but since your isnt as curly as his (it doesnt sound like it) it should come out straight.



Straighten Curly Hair?

show me a man curls and I'll show you a man with curls, don't straighten



Straighten Curly Hair?

go to parler %26amp; do the strateing ur hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment