Monday, May 7, 2012

Help with curly, frizzy hair, without a ton of goo or ironing?

I have red, kinda curly, frizzy hair ~ HELP!



Ok, it's not that bad, it's not carrot top or anything and I do get compliments on the color, thickness and softness of it. It's just after it grows about 2 1/2 in. it will start to curl and I don't like that. I want to grow it out to about 4 in. on top and fade down to clean on the sides.



How do I keep it from curling up on me like that without it getting frizzy and brittle while still being soft?



Please help I am tired of short hair but don't want curly hair either without needing to put 10 tons of some goop on my head and playing with it for 2hrs. I like my soft hair.



P.S.



Please be detailed, I am a guy and really don't know allot about this kind of stuff.



Thanks.



Help with curly, frizzy hair, without a ton of goo or ironing?

Head over to Wal Mart and buy Herbal Essence None Of Your Frizzness shampoo and conditioner. They will go a long way to keeping your hair straight after you've straightened it. Use a straightening iron with tourmaline in the plates. It will keep your hair from getting dried out and brittle. You also might consider using their leave-in conditioner called "Smoothing Leave-in Cr鑼卪e" if your hair won't behave with just the shampoo and conditioner.



Wash your hair with the shampoo, rinse out completely. Apply the conditioner, work through and leave in for several minutes, rinse completely. Towel dry your hair and if necessary, use the smoothing creme, only a small amount, though because you don't want to weigh it down and make it look greasy. Dry your hair using a comb to help it lay flat and then straighten sections of it with the straightening iron using an even pressure while moving the iron all the way to the ends of your hair. This should give you the soft, straight hair you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment